• Latest

    [Photos] Vicky Officially Revealed his identity.














    With all these hype I just decided to reveal my personality 
    Am Called Osei Bonsu Francis a twenty four years guy popularly known as Vicky.
    An artiste a blogger, presenter and  a promoter 
    I engaged myself into Music ,blogging and promoting in the 
    Year 2015.
    I first get employed by a site  in Kenya
    But unfortunately for me I couldn't make it which I never quite 
    So I was there one day and got a call from Shattaghana.com
    I applied and God being so good I got this waited opportunity.
    To be Continued...........................................

    I always thank a boss and a mentee Nana Quame, God bless you God father
    Kofi Kinata, Papa Kumasi, Frank Nero, Iyk Wonder, Dr. Ray,
    Berimah Sydney, Ex President wife Madam Agyemang Konadu Rawlings, Tumtum,Sloo Dezy, Kwadwo Nkansah Lil Wayne, Dakay, Ebelo, Kooko,Danny Beatz
    Many many many!!!!!!!!!!
    And to all the undergee I love you and Vicky Vic said so

    This is who I am and am wishing to reach the highest peak by the help of Jehovah God 
    #Semoasoate#
    #Team Nana Quame#
    #Shattaghana#
    #0248720331 for all your uploads and promo#
    Gratitude 


    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad