• Latest

    [Music] Ts-Man _ Our God Is Able                   



    Okay is all about my Africa music tour.And so far so good,I have been ministering/performed in many churches and still been booked for events approaching by the grace of God.We started the music tour very low with managements in various countries and now here we are,catching up greatness with souls who are blessed by my music.As at now,management still finds it difficult to predict on TS.MAN'S album tracks which to promote, all because the excitement from fans being shown on SHOW YOUR LOVE ALBUM is fantastic.They get more excited when I minister/perform my local tracks even though they do not understand the language.Right now as I speak,my second album which will be released after my music tour is already leaking in S.A and ZIMBABWE air plays which is creating more pressure for my second album to come out than we didn't expect.But it's all good for the Lord and my management.I thank God so much for his mercies and grace for this successful on going music tour.And give credits to management. And fans for their love and support shown all this while.We hoping to move on for our Europe music tour right after my Africa music your to bless churches welcoming us.SHOW YOUR LOVE MUSIC TOUR IS A SIGN OF GOD'S GREATNESS ON MY LIFE

    Ts-Man _ Our God Is Able

                            [DOWNLOAD]

    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad