• Latest

    Exclusive Interview with Mz Freeze on the Snipe City Talk Show

    Earlier on in the day Mz freeze was in an interview the Toxido, the host of Snipe City talk show about her musical career and this was what went down


    *Toxido:How did you begin your career as a recording artiste?

    Mz freeze: I did my first recording at ashimota music affairs It was some R and B That was where I did my first  recoding It wasn't good but I was happy to go to the studio for the first time From there I started visiting studios here and there Just to better up

    *Toxido: How would you describe your type of music?
    Mz freeze: Well to me, I will say Mz freeze is the future of GH dancehall and the future is now.My type of music needs no discrimination, Listen and u will know what real dancehall means . Mz freeze is dancehall not highlife

    *Toxido: What do you normally talk about in your music?

    Mz freeze: I talk about everything, it cuts across life, relationships, adventure and many more.

    *Toxido: What are some of the challenges you've faced in your career?
    Mz freeze: Hmmmmm.....well,The talent is there but there is no one to push you attain the height you wish to be, also there is no encouragement from people outside and some people  close to you. You see that African mentality and it's behavioural traits, they can't do what you are doing so them alway want to make you loose faith and quit.But all I wanna say is If you really know what u have in you and you know how to make good use of it your star will surely shine.

    *Toxido: where do you get your inspiration from?

    Mz freeze: I am inspired by the beat, quotes and anything artistic that portrays a story and somethings get my inspiration from some couple of mainstream artists.

     *Toxido: What are you working on at the moment?

    Mz freeze : I am working on my new single titled No pain no gain. The main aim for this track is to talk about life and also encourage and motivate my fellow youth

     *Toxido: What do you hope to achieve through your career?

    Mz freeze: Am here to make name,money and most importantly bring impact to the generation,Its a new generation, a new revolution in dancehall and I have the new definition. In course of that I would like to give back to the society by helping those in need especially those in the orphanages.

    *Toxido: What does the future hold for you?

    Mz freeze: As I said I am the future and will soon be on top. I will be heard world wide through my talent of music.

     *Toxido:What advice would you give to upcoming artists reading this?
    Mz freeze: To other upcoming artists I will sayThey should keep doing their best,they shouldn't be discouraged,they should always be ready for corrections and most importantly they should give out their best and their all

    *Toxido: your final message to your fans?
    Mz freeze: I want to say to my fans I love them all and they should keep the support coming and I promise them nothing but good music
    Thank you  for engaging me. 

    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad