• Latest

    Kasoa based rapper Choobi Zamani tells shataghana.com about self and what he has for fans



    Kwabena Asante Asare: First who is Choobi Zamani?

    Choobi Zamani: Choobi Zamani is a Kasoa based upcoming musician, who is in to make good music.

    Kwabena Asante Asare: Aside music, is there anything else you do? Like another career.

    Choobi Zamani:  Actually, am trying to obtain my degree, and being the university makes me a student but not any other person

    Kwabena Asante Asare: When did you start doing music?

    Choobi Zamani: I have been in the music business since the age of 10 , with my first song  "Celestina" which I sang when I was in class three

    Kwabena Asante Asare: And what inspired you to do so?

    Choobi Zamani: Firstly , music doing is something I can say "is my talent " I choose to do good music to change other people's life , I do music to entertain people , I look up to sarkodie , stonebwoy , shatta wale ,Bob maley , Wizkid , I have big inspirations.

    Kwabena Asante Asare: How many projects do have so far?

    Choobi Zamani:  Actually I have about to 20 projects not to talk of those I have been featured on.

    Kwabena Asante Asare: What do you think of the Ghana music industry?

    Choobi Zamani: Y es , Ghana music industry is the best , since that's all what we have , I just hope and pray for more better improvement ,
    Kwabena Asante Asare: Who is your role model?

    Choobi Zamani: My role model ? Wow , nice question , I look up to good people , actually every music legend is my role model , I don't actually have one model because I look up to plenty musician ,both Ghana ,Nigeria and even outside Africa

    Kwabena Asante Asare: What’s the worst rumor you’ve ever heard about yourself?

    Choobi Zamani: I haven't heard any worst rumor now but as we all not perfect , we all have enemies , I won't be surprise to hear any worst rumor about me

    Kwabena Asante Asare: Thanks for sacrificing your time to talk to me. Before I leave you, tell me what is the way forward for Choobi Zamani, any surprises for the fans out there?
    Choobi Zamani: I have more good music for my fans , I need more prayers from all Choobi zamani's fans , keep supporting Choobi Zamani and I promise am not Gonna let you down ,
    Facebook: itz Choobi Zamani
    Instagram: Choobi_official





















    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad