• Latest

    Mama Boss Papa hit Engineer Confeses is Been good working with Lil Win





    Mama Boss Papa hit engineer Popularly known as Slo Deezy confesses it has been good working with Kwadwo Nkansah Lil Wayne.
    Slo  Deezy: Jermaine Akowuah is my name,  completed Datus senior high school  live in Kumasi Ghana.
    Kwadwo Nkansah is an amazing person I have ever met in my entire life and is always been good working with him too.

    How I met i meet lil win: Actually I meet lil Win  when they were shooting a movie in my house, he later realize  that there was a  studio there, he asked for the engineer they came to call me and that was it.
    I first Produce I don't think far, and deem it was a great hit.
    Then Mama Boss papa  follows indeed was a great hit too.
    And Now follow the Ladder.
    Lil Win is a great person and his Music has taken control of the wave in Gh now.



    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad